A solution from Vikingegaarden A/S is always delivered with web access to the unit, where you can easily make configuration, monitoring and control from wherever you are
VMS stands for Vikingegaarden’s Management System, and is web-based system for all solutions from Vikingegaarden A/S. All concepts have standard concept pages, making it easy and simple for the user to do configuration, monitoring and remote control for each solution used. VMS makes it possible to offer IoT solutions.
VMS has been around for more than 10 years and have undergone continuous development concurrently with time and development of new and existing concepts. The system is therefore highly flexible and modular built.
- Own login for all installation units, i.e. get your own web-based system for all monitoring installations
- Add installations to your system as you buy new units
- Assign colleagues, customers or external partners login to your system – you decide which monitoring installation and user-level they each must have access to
- Easy setup, view live process data and alarm list with history
- Display of historical data in form of graphs and reports that give insights of operations performance
- Integration of the installation to 3rd party systems can be enabled at any time – easily and cost effectively
Online help pages
Each concept page has its own help page that tells how and what you can make of configuratin and understand how the concept page is built up.
- Cloud Manager: Configuration, monitoring and control of all installations under one login
- Cloud Automation: All of Cloud Manager and in addition customize as desired with display of historical data as reports or graphs
- Cloud DataGateway: Two-way electronic data exchange in real time