ProPower EnergyLogger version 4.0
We have now taken the first step to the major update of ProPower solutions for ProPower application version 4.0!
- Up to 128 sensors can be connected to an IoT device called VikMote, where communication to the sensors can be distributed to different sensors – e.g. 100 energy meters and 28 water meters.
- Wireless metering has now been implemented – for example, wireless MID approved energy and water meters can be connected.
- All communication is plug-and-play – connect and activate from the VMS Cloud.
- Operational monitoring is expanded – for example, in case of communication failure or if a wireless meter does not send data, a message is immediately sent to technical personnel.
- Calendar management of customer use of facilities – e.g. easily create on the Gantt map view which customer should have which consumption registered.
- Customers can track their usage from the ProPower App which will be released in December.
- Searching and refining data has been improved and made easier – for example, finding consumption data for a specific customer or selected customers for a period or vice versa on equipment.
- Export data to spreadsheets.
- API for integrating consumption data into ERP accounting systems.
Read more about ProPower EnergyLogger and check out models and list of meters that EnergyLogger can communicate with today.
Should your needs does not meet our existing system we can easily create drivers to your needs. Contact us for further details. We can develop a driver for your sensor, so your meter can easily start collecting data from ProPower EnergyLogger!
Contact Ulrik Østergaard for upgrading to ProPower EnergyLogger 4.0 of existing EnergyLogger solutions.