This data protection notice is information for you because Vikingegaarden A/S collects information about you.
Data controller for personal information
Vikingegaarden A/S, Tinnetvej 70, 7173 Vonge – CVR no. 30089375 is the data controller. This means that we are responsible for your personal information.
Purpose of collection of personal information and legal basis
We seek that your personal information is only collected and processed for the following purposes:
- to facilitate the delivery of products and/or services you have ordered. For this purpose, we collect name, e-mail, address, telephone number, permission to deliver newsletters, information about payment transactions.
- to answer your questions or complaints. For this purpose we collect name, e-mail, address, telephone number, permission to deliver newsletters, information about payment transactions.
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those you have already ordered or inquired about. For this purpose, we collect name, e-mail, address, telephone number, permission to deliver newsletters, gender, web behavior.
- to help us improve our websites, products and services. For this purpose, we collect name, e-mail, address, telephone number, permission to deliver newsletters, gender, web behavior.
- to create profiles to send you personalized marketing. The interests pursued in connection with profiling are to obtain an understanding of your preferences, so Vikingegaarden A/S can personalize advertisements and thus provide you with more relevant offers on goods and services. The logic of the automated processing in relation to profiling is statistics and analyses. For this purpose, we collect name, e-mail, address, telephone number, permission to deliver newsletters, gender, interests (category of events), web behavior.
- to transfer the personal information to dealers – to fulfill the contract. For this purpose we collect name, address, phone number, email, order details, client permissions.
Our legal basis for processing is:
Processing is necessary for the performance of a purchase agreement to which you are a party;
Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation imposed Vikingegaarden A/S; Treatment is necessary for the purpose of Vikingegaarden A/S or the legitimate interests of a third party, and these interests override the interests of the registered person.
If the legal basis for processing is consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent.
If the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interests of Vikingegaarden A/S or a third party: These interests are e.g. statistics, process optimization, etc.
We store your personal information until it is no longer relevant to Vikingegaarden A/S to store them as long as it is in accordance with Danish law. If you withdraw your consent as described in section 6, retainer Vikingegaarden A/S your personal information for 2 years and thereafter, according to the declaration from the “Forbrugerombudsmanden” that the information must be deleted. If your consent has not been used for more than 2 years, will Vikingegaarden A/S also delete your personal information. However, regardless of GDPR, all transaction data is stored for 5 years in accordance with the Danish Accounting Act.
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal information, you can contact us using the contact details set out below in section 6.
You can at any time request access to your personal information and for incorrect information to be corrected, deleted or amended using the contact details provided below in section 6. You can also request restriction or data portability or object to , that we process your data, including withdrawing your consent.
If you have any complaints about our processing of your personal information, you can contact the Danish Data Protection Authority.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal information about you for direct marketing.
Transfer of personal information
We may disclose personal information to affiliates or subsidiaries as well as professional advisors in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
Our employees, business partners and suppliers may have access to your personal information to a limited extent as necessary for the provision of a service to us or to enable them to act on our behalf in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
We reserve the right to use or disclose information as necessary to comply with laws, regulations or legal requests or to cooperate with a legal investigation.
We transfer your personal information to:
Cortex Consult A/S
Atlassian Jira Confluence
Atlassian Jira Service Desk
Transfer of personal data is carried out in accordance with legal requirements, including the conclusion of adequate data processing agreements with our data processors to ensure that personal data is not processed for purposes other than those clearly stated, and to ensure appropriate security measures.
Personal information we have collected from you may be transferred to countries outside the EU/EEA (“EEA”). If personal data is transferred outside the EEA, we will ensure that the transfer either takes place to countries that the Commission has determined have a sufficient level of security, or that the transfer is based on the Commission’s standard provisions
If you have any questions about this data protection notice or the use of the information collected, you can contact us using the contact details below:
Vikingegaarden A/S, Tinnetvej 70, 7173 Vonge – CVR no. 30089375.